The NEACD Presents
Friday, March 6, 2020
Straumann USA World Headquarters
Dr. Scott Finlay
“Mastering Functional Esthetics”
Esthetic Complete Care in the Dawson Philosophy
Let this Accredited Fellow of the AACD help you through making sure your dentistry is not only beautiful, but also that it lasts.
Registration and Breakfast 7:30 – 8AM;
Course from 8AM – 4PM (8CEU’s)
A Phenomenal Learning Experience from One of Dentistry’s Most Skilled and Brilliant Educators
The magic to restorative and esthetic success lies in the timeless protocols of the “Concepts of Complete Dentistry”. At this advanced level of treatment planning, esthetics can only be a mirror of the relative health of the system. Synergizing our understanding of this sophisticated system with the advancements in modern materials and technology enables us to predictably create treatment options that emulate nature.
In this program, through the use of clinical cases and video, we will discuss the protocols of the Functional Esthetic Matrix through the modulation of the Smile Design Matrix related to Global, Macro and Micro Esthetics. The mastery of this Dental Blue Print requires an effective treatment planning protocol that is a quantitative, progressive and dynamic; to insure comfortable, durable and beautiful results.
- Understand the critical relationship between function and esthetics
- Learn the four key steps to creating predictable anterior restorations
- Designing exquisite provisional prototypes and understanding their importance in creating predictable ceramic restorations
- Understanding the key elements in lab communication
- Comparing the myriad of dental ceramics available today and understanding the properties inherent to each that will help us choose the best materials to insure our success
- Understanding proper preparation designs and when to use a veneer and when not to
- Understanding the elements of Smile Design relative to Global, Macro and Micro criteria
- Understanding the critical steps in delivering beautiful esthetic restorations
About the speaker:
Scott Finlay, DDS, FAGD, FAACD
Dr. Finlay is an Accredited Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is an Accreditation Examiner and has served on the American Board of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and practices in Maryland.
Dr. Finlay is well published including the revision of the AACD Criteria Manual. He is a Senior Faculty Member of the Dawson Academy, who lectures across the US as well as in Japan and the UK teaching how to implement procedures to provide quality, beautiful and durable esthetic dental rehabilitation.